Janome CoverPro 2000 CPX Coverstitch machine
Janome CoverPro 2000 CPX it’s a study high-quality machine that is fairly reliable when it comes to sewing consistently cover hems and stitches.
To achieve a professional finish on your garment projects, you might want to look into a coverstitch machine.
The Janome CoverPro 2000CPX is one such machine that is absolutely essential to make your projects look ready to wear and elegantly completed with a good-looking cover hem.
• Slide Control to soften or tighten a stitch
• Largest work space on the market (4" x 5.5")
• Wide Triple cover hem (6mm)
• Wide 2 needle cover hem (6mm)
• Narrow cover hem (3mm)
• Chain stitch
• Double chain looper
• Pressure adjustment
• Thread cutter
• Variable stitch length: 1-5mm
• Sews up to 1000 stitches per minute
• Variable differential feed ratio: 0.5 - 2.25
• Stitch length and differential feed dials located on belt cover for easy handling
• Weight 8kg approx.
• Standard foot
• Spool nets (4)
• Spool caps (4)
• Spool holders (4)
• Screwdriver (L & S)
• Lint brush
• Instructions manual
This machine is offered with a 12 month back to base Guarantee