Industrial leather sewing machine
✨How to choose the most proper industrial leather sewing machine?
Leather is a type of fabric that demands a lot of power to sew through it. For that reason, not every sewing machine will be able to deal with this material. If working with leather is your goal, an industrial leather sewing machine is exactly what you need. This heavy-duty machinery can provide all the power needed for making good and precise work, which will stand out for its quality and looks.
Should the machine have a cylinder or square-shaped arm? What type of stitch does the machine need to make? What bobbins should I choose? These questions and others will be addressed throughout this article.
Choosing the best machine for working with leather
Different brands and models of machinery designed to work with leather are available in the market, and in order to choose the one that better suit your needs, some factors need to be considered:
✨ How to choose a sewing machine for leather work?
- Power: A weak motor may not only be unable to sew through leather, and it could ruin the material too
- Robust construction: a machine that sews leather needs to be strong and preferably have a metal case, in order to withstand the thickness of the fabric.
- Specific needles: not every needle can cope with leather. Ensure to choose the proper type for making the proper stitches, in order to not to ruin the material
- Presser foot: this is a fundamental aspect of leather sewing machines. Some leathers can be sticky, therefore, having a good presser foot will be essential for making a quality work
- Threads: considering that leather is thick and strong, the thread that needs to be used must have these features as well
- Arm type: a cylindrical arm is better for sewing leather
Other considerations for leather sewing machine that need to be taken into account before working with leather
Leather is one of the most versatile among all fabrics, which makes it an ideal choice when making shoes, handbags, jackets, and many other products. However, it is essential to remember that it is expensive as well. For that reason, you want to make sure that the machine that you intend to purchase will be the most appropriate one for the specific kind of leather on which it is intended to work. Otherwise, a lot of material could be wasted and some good products could be lost.
Considering the complexity of this type of heavy machinery, most of them are built in such a way that damaged parts can be easily replaced, without the need of making expensive repairs or getting a completely new machine.
A good quality leather sewing machine will work for years and will allow manufacturers to make fantastic and fashionable products, thanks to the versatility, resistance, and elegance of this material. Objects that use this fabric will always look classy and attractive.
✨ What are the best sewing machines for sewing leather for sale in our store?
So, we offer a multitudinous range of industrial leather sewing machines, and here are some of them:
- Heavy-duty Juki DU1181N – This machine is light, highly efficient, and constructed with the highest convenience and sureness.
- Jack H2 – This machine is good for overcast, leather slingbacks, are easy to use for heavy work processes, including belts, straps bags, and shoes.
- Global SK 111 – This machine is developed for the superficial treatment of all aspects of leather parts of shoes, bags, and belts. The main objective of this machine is to make the skin slanted of the chosen segment.
- Global WF 35 – This one is supersensual for working with light to heavy-weight matters, like leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas, and various coated and laminated products.
⚡⚡⚡ What sewing machine that sews leather can we offer?
Contact center specialists are lighting fast responsible and always on duty, so you can replace your current set of sewing equipment in a timely manner. Lightning-fast delivery and product quality confirmed by a multi-year guarantee provide a unique chance to supply your enterprise with professional sewing equipment.