Heavy items delivery and return policy. Please read carefully.
- All machines come fully assembled on a pallet. They are not qualified for free shipping. Shipping charges depend on your location and vary from £59-£259. Dispatch time is one working day. Standard delivery usually takes 2-3 working days for the machine to be delivered, depending on your postcode. If you need more information about the delivery price please contact us.
- Please make sure someone is available at the delivery address to receive and sign the order. We provide you with a tracking number so that you can plan accordingly. Please provide us with a valid contact number in case the delivery company needs to contact you.
- Please be aware that the driver is responsible for delivering your order to your address but not taking and installing it in your house. They will take it off the truck for you and carry it to the carb but they are legally not allowed to carry the pallet through your home, take it upstairs, etc., so you must be prepared to carry the machine into your own property. You will also need a simple tool such as a Stanley blade and adjustable spanner to unwrap and take the machine of the pallet.
- Please make sure you carefully inspect your shipment before you sign for it. By signing the delivery receipt, you automatically agree that you received it in acceptable condition. We strongly advise you to fully remove your shipment from its containers regardless of the condition of the pallet, inspect it thoroughly, and if you see any damage refuse the shipment. This is very important because once you have signed for your shipment it is your responsibility and if it is damaged. Please notify of any delivery discrepancies ASAP, and no later than 5 days of receiving the order. If the customer signs for the product in good condition and the product is damaged, only replacement parts can be purchased at the customer's expense and it is the customer's responsibility to install any replacement parts.
- We replace damaged products after we receive funds from the shipping company. Claim time usually takes 2-3 weeks. If the claim is denied and the customer does not inspect the machine, signing for it in good condition, the damaged product is the customer's responsibility.
- Please keep all boxes and packaging materials until you are certain that your machine and all accessories are in satisfactory condition.
- If you changed your mind and want to return the machine, you have 7 days to notify us. Machines are not qualified for free return. You will have to book and pay for the returns yourself. The machine has to arrive to us in the same packages and same condition as you received it and within 14 days of purchase for a refund. All refunds will be made as per the original method of payment. We charge a 20% re-stocking fee. Refunds are usually processed within a couple of days of receiving the item back.
- We are able to ship within the EU. Please proceed to checkout to see the overall price. Please choose international shipping if you are not a UK buyer.
- Remember to call us before signing for the product if you do not understand this delivery agreement.
We love you to get your hands on your sewing machine accessories as soon as possible, so we dispatch as quickly as we can. Usually, if you pay for your item before 3 pm on a working day then we will send it out the same day. But if it is after 3, then we may not manage to dispatch the same day, otherwise, it will definitely go out the next working day.
We send by Royal Mail 2nd class. We post Monday to Friday, without fail. If you do order a large number of needles, threads, and parts, then we may send it by a courier, but this will be a next day courier. The same dispatch times still apply with large orders.