Brands

Gutermann Perma Core 120/5000 M

ListGrid
Show:
Sort By:

Top Quality industrial Machine & Overlocker Thread Great Choice of Colours

Reviews about Gutermann Perma Core 120/5000 M
Alex
My choice thread for all quilting and dressmaking.
Murphy
As always with gutterman the product was great and done what we needed it for
AMZ95
Love buying my items for my projects from KONSEW craft
Linda
I always use Gutermann Sew all thread as the quality is consistently excellent, a good price and available is a very wide range of colours. I highly recommend this thread.
Alice
This is the best thread in my opinion for all machine sewing projects. Superb quality.
Rachel 1992
I use a vast amount of this thread so am always looking for more. This thread is the most useful that I have found to date.
Naomi
It wasn’t until I did my sewing workshop that I realised how important it was to have a good quality thread. This is a great thread and comes in so many colours it’s great!!
Amelia
Thank you for such a great thread! I find thread breaks all the time on the machine but this stuff, not once! Love it! I've since got it in other colours and will continue to do so until I have a whole collection! Yay!
Hazel
When buying cotton, I think its important the colours match your material. Always a good choice in store and different strengths. Wouldn't go anywhere else
Mila
Don't waste your time using cheap thread. I always use guttermans. It is the best around and all colours available at Konsew
Scarlett
Guterman threads are one of the best available i use both in my sewing machine and overlocker. Good strong thread.
Victoria
It’s a good brand and works well for quilting and dressmaking. The colours are nice too.
Max
This thread is great, much better than cheaper makes.
Emilie
I always like to use Gutterman thread as it is good quality
Olivia
Good, strong, high quality thread perfect for all my sewing projects
Emma
Strong thread ideal for all projects when you need a good quality thread
Gran
Amazing quality and reliable for a great price. Would buy again.
Sophia
Good, i usually use this in my machine and works really well
We deliver our industrial sewing machines to the countries (delivery company: Palletways):
  • Germany
  • Austria
  • Netherlands
  • Belgium
  • Luxembourg
  • United Kingdom
  • Spain
  • Portugal
  • France
  • Italy
  • Czech Republic
  • Slovakia
  • Lithuania
  • Latvia
  • Estonia
  • Poland
  • Romania
  • Bulgaria
  • Republic Of Ireland
  • Hungary
And we deliver parts, needles, and threads all over the world (delivery company: Royal Mail, Hermes, DPD).
Copyright © 2015-2021 Konsew LTD. All Rights Reserved