Categories

Gutermann heavy duty 36/5000M

ListGrid
Show:
Sort By:

Gutermann Perma Core 36  extra strong upholstery thread heavy duty large spool 5000m
Very strong heavy duty thread - great for any project that requires extra strength.

Reviews about Gutermann heavy duty 36/5000M
Kriss
I have used Guterman cottons for many years as they do not break when winding or sewing. Works well on all types of fabric, ie cotton and felt.
June
Love this thread does the job with no breaking in the middle of sewing
Swish
This thread is great quality and was just the right colour to finish off my sewing project.
Megan
I am so pleased I can get Gutermann from Konsew. As always it is of excellent quality and reliability.
Isla.L
Good range of colours and a quality thread suitable for all sewing projects.
Li.H
The thread is excellent quality. The colour is same throughout. The thread doesn't twist or fray.
Veronica.H
I was impressed with the selection of colours, easily found perfect match for my fabric. Nice to sew with using machine. Highly recommend this thread.
Linda
Just the job. Strong thread in the correct colour.
Antony.D
This thread is such good quality and good value for money
Josh
I always use Gutermann Thread, especially the heavy duty, as they are very reliable and do not snap. I have found my sewing machine does not work well with other brands, but always works well with Gutermann.
Olivia
Excellent quality, strong thread that didn't dust up the sewing machine.
Olivia
Great value for money, good quality and everything you could want from a thread
Minty
Good strong premium thread, perfect for sewing
Tiffany
Always use Guttermans , best thread for my machine, having tried different brands
Roberta.I
Guttermann thread is the best thread out there it doesn't break like cheap thread and it tightly hold the fabric together I'd highly recommend it to everyone
Rebecca.L
Essential item at good price with choice of sizes available.
Octavia.J
I always use Gutermann Thread, especially the heavy duty, as they are very reliable and do not snap. I have found my sewing machine does not work well with other brands, but always works well with Gutermann.
Larry
Gutermans sewing thread is brilliant, its strong for various sewing projects.
We deliver our industrial sewing machines to the countries (delivery company: Palletways):
  • Germany
  • Austria
  • Netherlands
  • Belgium
  • Luxembourg
  • United Kingdom
  • Spain
  • Portugal
  • France
  • Italy
  • Czech Republic
  • Slovakia
  • Lithuania
  • Latvia
  • Estonia
  • Poland
  • Romania
  • Bulgaria
  • Republic Of Ireland
  • Hungary
And we deliver parts, needles, and threads all over the world (delivery company: Royal Mail, Hermes, DPD).
Copyright © 2015-2020 Konsew LTD. All Rights Reserved