Industrial lockstitch sewing machine
Ex Tax: £374.17
Ex Tax: £1,249.17
Ex Tax: £390.83
Ex Tax: £365.83
Ex Tax: £407.50
Ex Tax: £1,082.50
Ex Tax: £2,499.17
Ex Tax: £690.00
Ex Tax: £540.83
Ex Tax: £958.33
Ex Tax: £1,332.50
Ex Tax: £1,332.50
Ex Tax: £540.83
Ex Tax: £582.50
Ex Tax: £399.17
Ex Tax: £415.83
Ex Tax: £432.50
Ex Tax: £440.83
Ex Tax: £457.50
Ex Tax: £749.17
Ex Tax: £582.50
Ex Tax: £415.83
Ex Tax: £982.50
Ex Tax: £1,091.67
Showing 1 to 24 of 109 (5 Pages)
Buy industrial lockstitch machine on Konsew LTD
Unlike usual household lockstitch sewing machine types, which have great functionality, industrial ones are narrowly aimed. It allows them to be used in highly specialized sewing industries.
The differences between industrial and household sewing machines are:
- High performance. High speed of work allows processing large volumes of products within a short period;
- Long service life. If household sewing machines are designed for up to 7 years of uninterrupted work, subject to daily use for an hour on average, for industrial lockstitch machine, the term is more than 10 years with the round-the-clock operation;
- Professional electric drive. In household machines, a collector electric drive is used, which operates in intermittent mode. In industrial machines, the type of electric drive depends on the specifics of production and can be used with a servo drive, induction, friction, electronic, asynchronous and many others;
- Working with materials. Industrial machines can handle materials of different densities. Of course, one machine cannot sew everything, from guipure to natural leather, but there are more options for choosing a machine according to the types of fabric being processed.
There is a classification by materials:
- Light and medium materials,
- Medium-heavy materials,
- Heavy materials,
- Especially heavy materials.
Within one class, you can customize equipment in accordance with the specifics of production.
- In construction. Unlike household sewing machines, industrial models operate in an enhanced mode, which places special demands on construction materials. In most industrial sewing equipment, a balancing function is provided, with the help of which not only the material feeding process is optimized, but also the level of vibration, and, accordingly, noise is reduced;
- In the need for repair work. The simplicity of the design and the limitation of functionality ensures reliable operation and rarely leads to situations when repair of equipment is required.
Choosing Lockstitch Sewing Machine. Distinctive Aspects and Advantages
What is lockstitch sewing machine used for?
When choosing an industrial sewing machine, one should take into account, firstly, that these machines basically perform one main function, and secondly, what kind of fabric you will work with. There are machines for sewing leather goods, for sewing car covers, bags, as well as for upholstery. In general, lockstitch sewing machine price is depending on stitching speed, availability of additional functions (heavy-duty processing, working volume level, number of needles, etc).
What kind of lockstitch sewing machines are there?
There are furrier machines for sewing fur products, as well as sack sewing machines for sewing up bags made of very dense fabric. When choosing sewing equipment, you should also consider the price. Some of the best such machines are Juki, Brother, Global. They are very reliable in operation and don’t require frequent repairs.
Lockstitch Sewing Machines in Assortment
What Lockstitch machines can we offer?
In our online store, every entrepreneur can find sewing equipment that will completely fit their industrial capacities. For example, we have great discounts for several Brother sewing machines. This company is commonly known as the best lockstitch machine manufacturer, providing exceptional quality models for better sewing enterprise performance.
Also, you could be interested in some heavy-duty models for hard leather or other thick types of fabric processing — in this case, choose Juki sewing equipment. It is characterized by high-quality processing and comparable high stitching speed.
Our web store is provided with the best lockstitch equipment available on the Internet, so you can find additional Jack and Global sewing machines that are as popular and efficient, as the two above mentioned manufacturers.
Reviews about Industrial lockstitch sewing machine
Delivery was next day- arrived screwed to a wooden pallet and protected in foam and plastic wrap- beyond heavy to carry but not impossible with help- comes with oil for the machine and is very easy to do. Comes threaded and with extra spools and tools for changing needles and feet. Just oil it and plug it in and it’s ready to go. It’s relatively quiet and overall a great buy. *HIGHLY RECOMMEND*
The price is superb and the service from the supplier is barred none. It is much lighter than my old machine and so quiet. Unlike my old machine, the motor ran all the time when you stop sewing with this it is so quiet that I forgot it was on. The speed is adjustable so instead of the 500 mph that I was used to it is a steady walking pace which makes it much easier to control.
I can now do more delicate and precise work. I make canvas items but this will happily sew standard material as well as I tried it out. If you are looking for an industrial machine then I can recommend this, especially from this seller.
Highly delighted with my Juki sewing machine. Very easy to use and very fast. Not had it very long but it has had plenty of use.
A very good quality, professional sewing machine. It is not only functional but it also looks good and is a pleasure to work on. To my surprise it is very quiet and works perfectly, I cannot fault it. Also, the customer service team was amazing in assisting me prior to purchasing my sewing machine. Highly recommended.
Amazing machine and Konsew has it for the cheapest price!
Great machine. Fast shipping and was very well packaged.
Such a great machine. Very happy with my purchase.
This machine is basic and yet perfectf. I only recently opened a tailor shop and so far this machine has been perfect!
Great price for a great machjine. Konsew is truly the best!
Great communication, item as described. Good delivery.
Jack really do have some of the best machines at excellent price!
Great seller thanks.
My school has about twenty of these machines. I use them on a daily basis. They do one thing, and one thing only: Sew a straight line. But they do it better than any other machine you've ever used, and they're the epitome of simple, durable, quiet, fast, and reliable. These are INDUSTRIAL machines, permanently installed in a table top, not portable
Amazing machine, very good price and also the shipping was fast.
Great machine, the drop-down guide is definitely worth it!
I have worked with these machines at an old job. They are amazing, they are good hardworking machines, and can see through many things. I was generally only sewing heavy knit material with silicone bead. I highly reccomend these machines.
Good product and best price.
We deliver our industrial sewing machines to the countries (delivery company: Palletways):
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
- Republic Of Ireland